Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Temporarily not suspended ...... until the rules change (again) What?!? False security/freedom of movement from QR Code / Vaxx Passport / COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE/ Hall Pass

 Sign of the PEAS'd off

"I thot this would buy me freedom , give me relief from stress, ensure my Employer didn't try to cut me off the healthcare plan/payroll  -- peace of Mind, 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites