Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 02, 2009

Baird/Harper Going "Over the GovGen's Head" ... to Who?

"I think what we want to do is basically take a time out and go over the heads of the members of Parliament, go over the heads, frankly, of the Governor General, go right to the Canadian people," said Transport Minister John Baird.



Who's he attempting to over-each to?

If Canada were a Constitutional-Monarchy then I suppose that "superior" is the Monarch-in-person (since the Cabinet, Commons and Lords renounced their influence over Canada in 1982)



This quotable notable is a Member of the Privy Council-of-BONEHEADS currently holding office as one of the Stewards of the Crown - it's Assets, Treasury, Liabilities, Revenues & responsible the interests of the Crown's Canadian Subjects variously aka as Citizens, Stakeholders, Taypayers, Tax-FILERS(bigger #), Voters, GST Registrants etc etc



I just learned of this ridiculous statement.

- Jim Travers Jan 31/09

-Rick Mercer Blog & on-AirRant Jan 13/09

and in the article excerpted above by Tonda Maccharles & Bruce Campion-Smith Dec 05/08



Where was I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites