Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 year Fixed Date Legislation -Election s/be October 19/2009

Dear Editor

The speculative talk about the (im)probability of a purposeful Opposition defeat of the Harper government, only reminds me of Mr Harper's abandonment of his Fixed 4yr, election dates legislation (Cda Elections Act, Part 5 Section 56.1) which specified an Election on October 19 this year.


+
Update to Jan 31 post

Dear Paul Vieira/ Nicolas Van Praet, Editors,
Re: Flaherty sees deficit rising to $50-billion - Minister blames recession, aid to automakers

In my view, Every MP who did not vote against the preposter-osity of the Harper/Flaherty Budget of Jan2009 is either "hopelessly stupid or unfit for their office"

It was a fanciful misrepresentation then and today's "news" only confirms it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites