Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do I REALLY need a real estate agent? Why?

Q..... Do I REALLY need a real estate agent? Why?

from Zoocasa ASK the PROS

A....No.




But why not?



In most cases registrants do not charge you anything until after you've been paid your proceeds in full.



If they don't do as they promised ... they don't get paid.



If they don't do what they promised (get it in writing initially is best) call www.RECO.on.ca and complain ... the registrant will jump to any tune you call to avoid an investigation from the Real Estate Council of Ontario



Further when they do something that harms you you can sue them (thanks to the mandatory Errors and Omissions policy in place to protect you).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites