Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How many homes do you think we will have to see before we find the one for us?

Q.....How many homes do you think we will have to see before we find the one for us
from Zoocasa Ask the Pros

A.....


You'll need to establish a "maximum buy price" and a "gee I wish I could get everything I want at this(lower-than-max) price".



Look at homes -internet, newspaper, driving around, visiting open houses, etc that are in between these two numbers.



Then get a registrant to print you out a list (and data) on everything in your areas-of-interest between the two prices.



Go drive around.



You'll soon narrow your areas to 2 or 3 and you'll have seen enough "really-imperfect" homes to know a "good one" when you see it.



You'll have the confidence to buy it without second-guessing the price or the process.



Best Wishes - it is a self-taught education experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites