Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I was wondering what the commission rate is for an outside agent bringing in a client?

Q......My brother wants to buy a new house in about a month or so and I was wondering what the commission rate is for an outside agent bringing in a client?

from Zoocasa ASK the Pros



A......; Imprecisely worded question, but generally (90+% of the time)the Buyer does not directly pay the Registrant for bring in an offer.

Fees to acquire a property could range from 0.5% to 3.5%




Typically (but by no means the only way) a Buyer contracts for a registrants services and that contract outlines the fees and allows for two contingencies a) agreed min fees paid thru the Seller's rep or b) in the event min fee from Seller is insufficient, how the 'topping up' will occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites