Walk a Kb or Two in my Moccasins- Nobody 'splained it to me like that!

Simple answers to Complex Questions and Complex Answers to Simple Questions. In real life, I'm a Greater-Toronto (Canada) Realtor with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd, Brokerage. I first joined RE/MAX in 1983 and was first Registered to Trade in Real Estate in Ontario in 1974. Formerly known as "Two-Finger Ramblings of a Forensic Acuitant turned Community Synthesizer"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Province of Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, July 23, 2012

"the best investments are made at the point of maximum pessimism."

 “As [famed investor] John Templeton said: ‘the best investments are made at the point of maximum pessimism. We don’t know if RIM has reached that point, but we figure it’s pretty close.”  Watsa in Globe and Mail on RIM investment

From

Fairfax boosts stake in RIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics Blog Top Sites